Market leader
Since 2016
Recognized for
compliant practices
Focus expertise
on SMEs

[UPDATED ON 15/11/2020]

To sell products to individuals (B2C), a foreign capital company registered in Vietnam needs to apply for an authorization for the headquarter that is called “Giấy phép bán lẻ” and one “Giấy phép lập cơ sở bán lẻ đối với công ty có vốn đầu tư nước ngoài” for each shop that operates.

For instance if you open a coffee shop selling products to be consume on site, no sub-license is required but if you sell coffee in your coffee shop (the beans or the powder), 2 sub-licenses will be required, one for the main office and one for each location/shop.

Please contact us if you seek advice.

Related Posts